I can wait forever (Air Supply)

When you say, "i miss the things you do" 
I just want to get back close again to you But for now, your voice is near enough 
How I miss you and I miss your love And though, 
all the days that pass me by so slow 
All the emptiness inside me flows 
All around and there's no way out
 I'm just thinking so much of you 
There was never any doubt I can wait forever 
If you say you'll be there too I can wait forever if you will
 I know it's worth it all, to spend my life alone with you When it 
looked as though my life was wrong You took my love and gave it 
somewhere to belong I'll be here, when hope is out of sight I just 
wish that I were next to you tonight 
And though, I'll be reaching for you even though 
You'll be somewhere else, my love will go 
Like a bird on its way back home 
I could never let you go And I just want you to know 
I can wait forever If you say you'll be there too 
I can wait forever if you will I know it's worth it all, to spend my life alone with you 
Where are you now 
Alone with the thoughts we share? Keep them strong somehow 
And you'll know I'll always be there

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Troca de domínio

Profissão: Técnico em Enfermagem